Smooth waters surrounding the entire island make for an unbeatable ride on a Stand-up Paddle.This fun and relaxing activity allows you to explore the water surface without swimming or floating in it. It involves standing on a conventional surfboard.
Tips for Beginners:
– Use a leash to tether your self for your safety.
– Choose the right gear for your overall enjoyment.
– Check the wind direction, check the water condition and weather forecast for the day.
– Learn the paddling technique correctly.
– Use your core when paddling.
– Look straight and heads up to achieve the maximum stability.
– Always fall away from the board.